The Quesnel Art Gallery is now welcoming proposals for our 2024 Exhibition Season!
Please download an application form to your computer, fill it in, and save it. Then attach the completed form, and any supporting documents, to an email addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide 5 to 10 images of your work in the following format – jpg or png, 300 dpi, sized 2400×1800 pixels. Label with your name and the name of the work. Please attach photos to your application email. More than one email is acceptable due to size restraints for some email programs.
Please click here to view the gallery floor plan.
- Our jury meets once a year to decide upon submissions for the following season.
- One exhibit is scheduled for each time slot in the next calendar year.
- Successful Artists will be notified of the jury’s decision by email within six weeks of the completion of the jury process.
- Do NOT send original work to the gallery for consideration.
- Incomplete submissions will not be presented to the jury.
BE A PART OF
'AN ARTFULL SUMMER'
A CALL FOR LOCAL ARTISTS
TO SHOWCASE THEIR CREATIONS
Calling all Quesnel Artists!
We invite you to participate in our upcoming
community arts show, "An ArtFull Summer."
This unique exhibition encourages all artists in our community to submit their works inspired by the theme. Let your creativity flourish this sunny season and showcase your talent on local gallery walls.
The show will begin on July 18th with an opening reception evening event and run until August 26th.
We kindly request that all submissions
be made by July 12th.
Embrace the spirit of summer and create something original and extraordinary for this vibrant exhibition.